Monday, May 5, 2008

An American Classic



There is always something great about going to an afternoon baseball game. It's exciting to make the trek to the stadium with my friends, taking in the sights of downtown, and wearing my favorite team's colors, blending into the sea of fellow baseball fans, all going to the same place. After ordering a hotdog and soda, we finally make it to our seats just in time to hear the national anthem. We play all the silly games on the big screen and always have high hopes of catching a fly ball. Then I just sit back and relax...

5 comments:

Hokie said...

Would you believe that is the first time I have actually seen that? I know, everybody always references it, I think I have myself, but never actually seen it.

Those are some pretty good pictures, must have been nice seats...why wasn't I invited? ;0

Chantalita said...

Hey there,

That is such a classic. The fact that you did a blog entry about baseball shows that you are a die hard St. Louisan!!

I love the new lay-out. Looks great.

Adam said...

You better change the name of your blog to "confessions of a last time blogger."

Hokie said...

Hey your six month aneversary of this post is coming up...how are we going to celebrate?

Hokie said...

I know I told you this but I tagged you so go to my blog to see the tag.