Tomorrow will mark my first week as an official blogger. As I reflect on my first week, I must admit this has been an exciting adventure...despite the fact that I have only one previous entry, an incomplete profile, and zero responses as my blog remains undiscovered. So essentially I have been writing to myself. (In response to Chatalita's question this perhaps is my most unfortunate event.)
Looking beyond these tragedies, I am thrilled to be on the slippery slope of the blogging world.
I often find myself contemplating what my next blog topic will be. Will it be funny? Serious? Sad? Or just not make any sense? Who knows? I'll leave that to your interpretation.
I have also found myself eagerly checking my blog for responses daily, like a child checking under the Christmas tree for presents. (It's sad I know).
Alas, all I can do now is wait for my humble blog to be discovered...
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I have a feeling your most unfortunate event is yet to come... waiting for you just around the corner... when you least expect it. That'll give you something to blog about!
So when can we look forward to reading another post from our friendly neighborhood Italian blogger?
You can always look forward if you choose to.
Post a Comment