Friday, July 6, 2007

The Bad Blog Beginning

If you are looking for an exerienced blogger, keep looking. On the other hand, if you are looking for an Italian blogger, you're in the right spot.

Truthfully, I just learned what a blog was last night. Tonight's the night I thought I would tell my story...

One night at a birthday party with some friends. Lovely was the night. Indigo was the sky. Never will I write like this again. Eventually I will stop.

Okay, back to my story. I was at the party, when the discussion turned to the birthday person's blog. Someone, who will not be named, made a joke that I had a blog of my own. We assumed that all knew that the sketchy blog did not exist. Until a few weeks later, someone inquired about my "blog", saying that they have been searching for it and were not able to find it. I had completely forgotten about my "blog" and almost revealed the fact that the whole story was made up. So I continued the conspiracy, and made up some clues to find my "blog".
After running out of excuses as to why no one could find it, I had no other option but to start my own...

2 comments:

Adam said...

Well well well. So the truth finally comes out! Italian my butt! I have to admit you had me going pretty good there. I'm impressed that you carried it on for so long! I guess it's my fault for actually thinking you were a trustworthy person. Rest assured I'll get my revenge.

Christalina said...

Ouch! Not a trustworty person? Me? I perfer to think that I have a great sense of humor.