That was fun, I love that song. Wouldn't you want to join in if you were there? But obviously I wouldn't know the steps. Maybe we should learn it in case it ever happens.
I was going to say "State Fair" for myself however Mary got to it first... However I think we should add a dance/song to State Fair about "Blue Boy"... it is only fair!
4 comments:
That was fun, I love that song. Wouldn't you want to join in if you were there? But obviously I wouldn't know the steps. Maybe we should learn it in case it ever happens.
Yes.
I agree, but maybe we should create our own dance to a song from State Fair!
I was going to say "State Fair" for myself however Mary got to it first... However I think we should add a dance/song to State Fair about "Blue Boy"... it is only fair!
Post a Comment